A Look Into the Very Exciting and Insanely Magical Life of Ms. Kellum . . .
So you want to know a little bit more about your English teacher? Sadly, English teachers are pretty boring. We just sit around and read books all day and ponder the meaning of life. Or, if we are feeling crazy, we will brainstorm about really long, complicated assignments to give to our students. . . . Well, this is sorta true. I am pretty boring. I do love to sit around and read books, but realistically this only happens during the summers when I have a little bit more free time. And I do brainstorm about assignments. But only about cool ones. And I have not figured out the meaning of life other than for it to contain as much love as possible, plenty of laughter, and a dash of sadness to keep things real. In reality, English teachers, including me, are pretty regular people. We go to Kroger, forget to take the trash out, get sad and angry, and pay taxes. We just also happen to love English, education, and you!
40 Mundane Facts About Ms. K
1. Loves cupcakes, especially ones from Muddy's.
2. Fear of ladybugs, snakes, and crickets.
3. Hates bad drivers.
4. Values integrity above all.
5. Wants to go to Scotland.
6. Loves fresh flowers.
7. Fall - favorite season.
8. Obsessed with JT.
9. All-time favorite book - To Kill a Mockingbird.
10. Wanted 3 babies - all girls.
11. Never flown overseas, except the Bahamas.
12. Enjoys decorating for holidays, my home, & parties.
13. Sings in the car. Loudly and mostly on tune.
14. Suffers from insomnia.
15. Dream job - rock star.
16. Very OCD.
17. Loves dogs; tolerates cats.
18. Favorite colors: pink, gray, green.
19. Eats just about everything.
20. Used to run.
21. Doesn't mind sports.
22. Watches too much TV.
23. Loves bread, but doesn't eat it.
24. Hates getting up early.
25. Likes to be the driver on road trips.
26. Never bungee jumped, skydived, or anything else dangerous.
27. Sarcastic. Very.
28. Lover of music.
29. Chocolate is a best friend.
30. Used to bite nails.
31. Book that changed my life - Night.
32. Grows a garden every year.
33. Has a brother.
34. Not good with math.
35. Won't swim in the ocean.
36. Crazy, but wonderful family.
37. Superpower - humor.
39. Afraid of dying alone.
40. Very loyal.
My Life . . .